• value, they having antibacterial, antiviral and antiprotozoal
• BIODIVERSITY:The different species of plants, animals, and microbes that exist and their diversity of genes within their species, and various ecosystems on the planet they live in, such as deserts, forests, and oceans are all part of a biologically diverse earth or simply all are collectively include in biodiversity.• ADAVNTAGES TO MAINTAIN BIODIVERSITY:However there are many benefits we can get by protecting biodiversity but some significant are as follows;1. Nutrition Security: Many plant and animal species give us food i.e. from various crops such as rice, wheat, cereals, pulses etc. and from animals like meat, eggs; thus provide nutrition security.
2. Pharmaceutical Drugs: Numerous plants have medicinal value, they having antibacterial, antiviral and antiprotozoal and also anti-nematodal abilities which we can uses as drugs to treating different infections.3. Productive Value: Diversity in animal species have productive value. E.g. we get lather and many daily products such as milk, yogurt, butter & cheese.
4. Industrial Fibers: They help us to get various form of wood, gums and rubber from different stems of plant species and oil from different flowers such as sunflower oil and canola oil.5. Biochemical Cycles: Biological Diversity help in running biochemical cycles as it impacts many functions such as nitrification and de-nitrification, nitrogen fixation etc.6. Cloth: Different species help us in providing different types of fabric for example; from plant we get cotton, and from animal we get silk worm silk, wool, etc. which provides not only cloth to wear but also lead textile industries to run and export their goods.
7. Protection from Natural Disasters: Healthy system have offer strong resistance or opposition and recover from a natural disasters more easily as compare to less diverse ecosystem.8. Cultural Services: High bio-diverse area facilities knowledge systems, education, and researchers to work there. It’s also provides Spiritual values such as Holy Basil plant for Hindus.9.
Economic Benefit: Their resource are natural capital that can be exploited and turned to profit (Christian Le´veˆque, 2003) which gives economic benefit to that particular country.10. Protecting Destabilize Ecosystems: They also provide vital services such as pollination, waste assimilation, water filtration and distribution of seeds (Perrings, 2010).11.
Tourism: They also has aesthetic values i.e. Colorful plants, beautiful natural scenery, variety of organism and diverse ecosystem attracts tourist to visit which helps in earning money so increases country development.12. Healthy Environment: if plants are present in high quantity in particular area it supports in production of atmospheric oxygen and absorb CO2 from air, lead in lowering the rate of air pollution helps to form healthy environment.There are many advantages we can take by maintaining biodiversity.
According to (WHO) “All aspects of human wellbeing depend on healthy ecosystems and biodiversity”